Use our portal to make your complaint. Click here


We can accept a complaint by the post if you are unable to use the portal. We do not accept complaints by email. Postal complaints should be sent to:

Judicial Conduct Investigations Office

81-82 Queens Building

Royal Courts of Justice



London, WC2A 2LL.