You can complain to the JCIO about the personal conduct of courts judiciary and coroners in England & Wales.

Complaints about tribunal judges must be made to the relevant chamber president. Complaints about magistrates must be made to the local advisory committee. The JCIO does not respond to, or redirect, such complaints.